Abeeco are a leading supplier of natural health and beauty products in New Zealand and overseas. The unique blends are inspired from some of natures best ingredients, pure essential oils and botanical extracts to create high performance products that really work.
Abeeco Royal Jelly Skin Repair Cream for Swimming
If you’re preparing for your ocean swim, and spending time in chlorinated pools or outdoors working out, then how about the Abeeco Royal Jelly Skin Repair Cream for both the face and the body to replenish those daily moisture levels. Royal Jelly is full of nutrients and with added Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera it’s a perfect partner to keep your skin looking great. Find out more here.
Win $500 worth of Abeeco products with #abeecosmile
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Take a photo of your winning smile
2. Upload to Facebook/Instagram with the hashtag #abeecosmile
3. Like the ‘abeeco health’ Facebook page and/or ‘abeeco.original’ Instagram account
7 prizes of $500 worth of Abeeco products will be drawn throughout the summer, one prize following each event.
Abeeco Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like as long as each photo meets the entry criteria.
- To enter the competition from Facebook or Instagram, entrants must upload their photo with the hashtag #abeecosmile (internet access required) within 7 days of each event with the final competition closing date of 9th April 2017.
- Entrants must be a fan of the abeeco health Facebook page and/or abeeco.original Instagram account.
- Judges decision is final – winning photo will be selected by management of Abeeco Ltd and Ocean Swim Series from all uploaded photos on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #abeecosmile.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The winners will be notified within 2 days of the Closing Date. The Promoter will send out the prizes to the winners within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and countries of residence of the competition winners.
- The promoter is Abeeco Ltd (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is at Unit 3, 6 Omega Street, Rosedale, Albany 0632, Auckland, New Zealand.