Something for the Kids!
Are your 7-12 year old kids enjoying their swimming at the pool? Why not extend their skill range and confidence in a safe and fun environment with the OceanKids – coming to a beach near you this summer.
The OceanKids is a 200m Ocean Swim which caters to children capable of swimming 200m or more in the pool. What better way to encourage your children to have fun and be safe in the ocean than being surrounded by their peers and inspiring life guards.
What’s in it for the kids?
- Confidence in the ocean
- Ocean Swimming techniques
- Satisfaction and achievement
- And most importantly, a lot of fun!
What will your kids receive as part of their entry?
- A fun 200m OceanKids ocean swim race supported by Surf Life Saving New Zealand
- An Ocean Swim Series race pack with goodies
- An OceanKids Finishers Certificate when they cross the finish line
- OceanKids medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd boy and girl in each of the 3 age categories (7 & 8 year olds, 9 & 10 year olds, 11 & 12 year olds)
Important Event Information
|Main Beach, Mt Maunganui||Saturday 19 Nov 2016||TBC||Enter Now|
|Oriental Bay, Wellington||Sunday 29 Jan 2017||TBC||Enter Now|
|Blue Lake, Rotorua||Saturday 18 Feb 2017||TBC||Enter Now|
|Corsair Bay, Christchurch||Saturday 4 Mar 2017||TBC||Enter Now|
|Paihia, Bay of Islands||Saturday 18 Mar 2017||TBC||Enter Now|
|Takapuna Beach, Auckland||Saturday 8 Apr 2017||TBC||Enter Now|